Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Junior Classic Games (Import) review

This thread is in response to a review for Junior Classic Games on the DS. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: June 20, 2009 (09:30 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I'm simultaneously piteous of your ability to play these games and jealous of your ability to write decent reviews for them.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: June 21, 2009 (10:33 AM)

Hopefully, that should be the last of the slightly more tedious reviews I need write for a while. Until Mr Postman arrives tomorrow with his little bag of spite.

For now, I get to kick back and actually play some games I might want to play. It's an completly new feeling for me.

But thanks. I'm glad I managed to pull these off without the reviews sounding tedioius.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Posted: June 21, 2009 (11:29 AM)

Well, definitely this one was stronger than the detective one. I got the sense your mouth was filled with too much bile on the detective game to actually write as well.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: June 22, 2009 (02:20 PM)

Haha. Yeah. This one's a lot stronger than the other one. Interesting that you gave it a higher score, though. I'm guessing you're rating more for the intended audience than yourself there.

And haha. You can spell a lot more with a calculator. 5318008 is a lot funnier alteration. I think my favorite was 7734, though. Haha. I'd totally forgotten about that joke, though. Not since I was 10, I swear... Thanks for reminding me. lol

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Posted: June 22, 2009 (05:35 PM)

I've seen Extras, so the joke is much funnier for me, as it reminds me of that wonderful show.

board icon
Posted: June 23, 2009 (01:08 PM)

Oh, yeah. P.S.:

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!(x2)

=D

Bahaha.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: UACARI
Posted: June 24, 2009 (11:32 AM)

Thanks to this very kind review of our game. It's always good to see that people like what you think can be better. It's encouraging to do better game to get better review. We appreciate also the fact that you have tried to think like the target group and not as a gamer. If you want some infos about our incoming products do not hesitate ;D

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Posted: July 17, 2009 (01:58 PM)

I've started a depressing trend of seeing these things late. I shall remedy this belatedly!

Zipp: Never seen US Office, Wasn't a huge fan of the original UK Office, and assumed the US version would be rubbish.

WQ: THANK YOU!. I see your infacution with breasts started at a young age!

Ucari: Thanks for dropping in, and sorry it took me forever to reply (I'll assume you'll recheck a forum long after you posted just on the off chance!) I'm very glad you liked the review.

But, please -- no more sliding tile puzzles!

board icon
Author: UACARI
Posted: July 17, 2009 (02:42 PM)

Well Sliding games is the kind we almost die to QA :D

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Posted: July 18, 2009 (11:51 AM)

Hey. Stop spreading lies about me!

board icon
Posted: July 19, 2009 (12:16 AM)

EmP: that's okay, because I was talking about Extras, not Office.

PS. The American Office is rubbish. The UK one is genius, despite your lies. Or perhaps I should say, it appealed most definitely to my sensibilities and film aesthetics.

board icon
Posted: July 19, 2009 (03:54 AM)

Haha, sorry. I tend to lump the two tegether. Seen even less of Extras, but I did like the bit they did with Patrick Stewart.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.