Google+   Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | DS | PS3 | PS4 | PSP | VITA | WII | WIIU | X360 | XB1 | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > spaceworlder's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: The Manhatten Project review

This thread is in response to a review for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: The Manhatten Project on the NES. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: randxian
Posted: May 30, 2009 (01:09 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I really like the points you make in the review and you do a good job of selling the game.

However, the review seems a bit too edgy. You go a bit too far with knocking other fighting games.

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

board icon
Author: JANUS2
Posted: May 30, 2009 (03:07 PM)

Brilliant review. Reminded me of something PUhler or NickEvil would write.

"fuck yeah oblivion" - Jihad

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: May 30, 2009 (05:04 PM)

Cool approach, but there actually ARE a lot of problems with the Manhattan project, such as poor controls, a lack of a decent continue system, and an overal inferiorness to Turtles in Time.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: joseph_valencia
Posted: May 30, 2009 (05:35 PM)

I never had any control issues with Manhattan project, so I'm not sure what you mean. The continue system is what it is, but it's a bit more lenient than other Turtle games. I also found that you get so many opportunities to add to your 1UP count that it rarely becomes an issue.

Spaceworlder was able to build this sig IN A CAVE…… WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!!

board icon
Author: randxian
Posted: May 30, 2009 (06:04 PM)

I'm with spaceworlder on the controls. I don't recall any serious control issues with the game.

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: May 30, 2009 (11:55 PM)

Actually, Zipp, I thought Manhatten was the best TMNT game. With Turtles in Time (at least the SNES version), it was prettier, but that's about it. The Rat King level was pure crap.

I really need to play this game again.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: joseph_valencia
Posted: May 31, 2009 (12:10 AM)

Turtles in Time works better as a coin-op than a console game.

Spaceworlder was able to build this sig IN A CAVE…… WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!!

Info | Help | Privacy Policy | Contact | Advertise | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998-2014 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: The Manhatten Project is a registered trademark of its copyright holder. This site makes no claim to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: The Manhatten Project, its characters, screenshots, artwork, music, or any intellectual property contained within. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors.