Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > honestgamer's One Piece: Unlimited Adventure review

This thread is in response to a review for One Piece: Unlimited Adventure on the Wii. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: randxian
Posted: April 26, 2009 (07:22 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Perhaps you're familiar with Luffy, but I wasn't when I started playing One Piece: Unlimited Adventure. If you had told me that he's a noble, selfless hero who always puts his needs after those of others, I'd have believed you. Of course, you'd have been lying.

Is Luffy your stereotypical super-hero type? Well, not really. However, there are times when he can be rather noble. And he does ultimately do the right thing eventually in almost every situation. He won't think twice about fighting to save his friends or for what he feels is right. There are times when he even fights to help out people he just met.

I just happened to see this review in the "Looking for a good read?" section, so of course I decided to click on it. You should really read the manga to become more acclimated with the story and characters. You'll see it really is a good story with some classic scenes. Luffy is a likable fellow after all. Just give him a chance.

But you're probably ultimately right; this game probably is just a fan service game. I don't own a Wii yet, but I purchases this game so I could play it as soon as I get a hold of one. I'll be sure to submit a review of my own when that day comes. :D

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.