Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Contributor Zone > MOTO 2!

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02] [03] [04]

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Felix_Arabia
Posted: June 10, 2009 (06:25 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Yeah, it's called Vorty / Felix.

I don't have to boost my review resume because I have a real resume.

board icon
Author: sashanan
Posted: June 11, 2009 (01:04 PM)

For that matter, the Imperial Scarscalps span an entire Atlantic Ocean as well.

Now hurry and add my game to the database, that I might submit my latest piece. You wouldn't want all the glory to go to GameFAQs, now would you?

"Deep in the earth I faced a fight that I could never win. The blameless and the base destroyed, and all that might have been. -- GK"

board icon
Author: WilltheGreat
Posted: June 11, 2009 (01:19 PM)

Somehow, my heart would go on.

"Either, sir, you're an ass or masquerading as one."
- Nero Wolfe

board icon
Author: aschultz
Posted: June 11, 2009 (02:07 PM)

For that matter, the Imperial Scarscalps span an entire Atlantic Ocean as well.

Not only that, our countries have different languages. Wolfqueen's only temporarily in Spain, so that doesn't count.

You know, it would be cool to have a 2-person-team tournament where teammates had to be from different countries. That'd probably be in a few months--we have enough going on right now.

My principal said, 'Emo, Emo, Emo.'
I said 'I'm the one in the middle, you lousy drunk!'
-- Emo Phillips

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: June 11, 2009 (02:35 PM)

Most the teams in this come under that heading.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Posted: June 12, 2009 (09:31 AM)

My submission is up here.

"Deep in the earth I faced a fight that I could never win. The blameless and the base destroyed, and all that might have been. -- GK"

board icon
Author: aschultz
Posted: June 12, 2009 (10:48 AM)

Let's see if this time I can get the hyperlinks right the first time.

My review is here.

EmP, I guess you're right, so never mind. But it might be cool to have some sort of competition where people team up with someone they don't know very well at all, or at least that could be on the honor code. Eh well. I suppose we should get through this competition and the team tourney first!

My principal said, 'Emo, Emo, Emo.'
I said 'I'm the one in the middle, you lousy drunk!'
-- Emo Phillips

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: June 12, 2009 (11:52 AM)

Mi español es mucho mejor desde que venir aquí, gracias.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: JANUS2
Posted: June 12, 2009 (02:41 PM)

Here's my entry: A Fading Melody

I think I'm on Zigfried's team?

"fuck yeah oblivion" - Jihad

board icon
Author: turducken
Posted: June 12, 2009 (11:04 PM)

So...it turns out that the game I ended up reviewing is SO OBSCURE IT'S NOT EVEN IN THIS SITE'S DATABASE. That's gotta be worth some tasty pointy. Still, it is done, because I would never let Wirr down. SHEEP!!! on the GBA it is, and it's quite a weird little ditty.

So once I'm able to submit it to the site, I'll do that. But in the meantime I can't and it's not my fault so don't even think about penalizing me or Wirr for this, or else you're done for.

"My father, the Emperor, had many powers of the Dark Side. But without three eyes he could never achieve perfection." - Trioculus

board icon
Author: turducken
Posted: June 13, 2009 (05:29 AM)

Alright, thanks Emp!

Here it be. http://www.honestgamers.com/systems/content.php?game_id=36042&console_id=3&review_id=8098

"My father, the Emperor, had many powers of the Dark Side. But without three eyes he could never achieve perfection." - Trioculus

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: June 13, 2009 (07:39 AM)

Oh, man. I just made mine and with half an hour to go before I need to leave!

Well, i don't have time to link to it, I don't think, as it might not get subbed for a while, but you'll know it when you see it. Thanks!

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: Felix_Arabia
Posted: June 13, 2009 (09:09 PM)

Vorty has dropped out of this competition, but I press on. I’ve formed a new team with Ofisil from GameFAQs. He’s agreed to help me out, and has made an account on this website as a sign of good faith. If he can’t get his review posted to HG in time, I ask that you accept the link that shows you the GameFAQs version of the review he plans to use in this event. He doesn’t intend to change anything between the two versions of the review, so I ask that you just go with the FAQs link since I can’t guarantee the HG version will be up in time.

Ofisil's review

And here’s my horny Aquarium review.

Edit: He is my partner for this comp. Don't try to tear me away and place me on the side of someone else. Ofisil 4 lyfe.

I don't have to boost my review resume because I have a real resume.

board icon
Author: zigfried
Posted: June 13, 2009 (09:17 PM)

I'll use my review of The Dark Spire, a game you've only heard of because of me.

//Zig

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: June 13, 2009 (11:04 PM)

I'm not in good shape for this thing. I had two reviews planned, but the first had to be canned because I didn't finish the game in time and the second never materialized because I hate my writing. Plus, my teammate seems to have run off.

I'll play my Insurgency review, but unless Espiga gets a review up within the next hour, looks like I'm screwed anyway.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

board icon
Posted: June 14, 2009 (12:54 AM)

I'll use my review of The Dark Spire, a game you've only heard of because of me.

Objection, your honor! This Amazon order confirmation clearly shows the witness' statement is faulty.

*goes to read*

board icon
Author: WilltheGreat
Posted: June 14, 2009 (01:08 PM)

HOLD IT!

"Either, sir, you're an ass or masquerading as one."
- Nero Wolfe

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: June 14, 2009 (03:16 PM)

Wait, I'm teamed up with DE now? Okay, I can live with that.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: June 17, 2009 (01:52 PM)

Results will be up tomorrow.

I have Bloomer's. I just have to finish mine. I had a goal of doing so this afternoon, but all the indepth thinking and typing has overloaded my brain, meaning that if I continued on in this fashion, the final four reviews would have really half-assed comments. Like, "Oh boy, this is good!...... 45/100" "And very obscure!..... NEGATIVE 7/10". And you don't want that. Especially in comparison to the handful of people who got small books written about their review.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02] [03] [04]

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.