Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Contributor Zone > MOTO 2!

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02] [03] [04]

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Sclem
Posted: May 09, 2009 (12:44 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I wish to be teamed with the mighty, venerable, knightly, honorable PILLAR PILLAR masters PILLAR PILLAR.

Or I'm no showing for the first time in 1 year.

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: JANUS2
Posted: May 09, 2009 (01:56 PM)

I'm in. I need someone to be Robin to my Batman, unless we're abandoning that idea due to lack of competitors?

"fuck yeah oblivion" - Jihad

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: May 09, 2009 (02:14 PM)

Hells no. MOTO has always been about teams, and teams it shall forver remain.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: May 09, 2009 (02:53 PM)

As far as I know I'm teamed up with Espiga. Haven't heard from him since, though...

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

board icon
Posted: May 09, 2009 (03:01 PM)

I'm going to team up with e-dvdcopyAA

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: May 10, 2009 (03:28 PM)

Yes. You all make me very sad indeed. Where is everyone? lol I think there's only like 4 teams possible so far, if that...

Anyway, Suskie: I've seen espiga on AIM frequently enough before I left, though I hadn't talked to him in a while. And he hasn't really been active around here lately, but still. I'd just try IMing him if you have his current AIM address. Evening's usually the better bet.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: May 10, 2009 (04:15 PM)

I will be producing several reviews over the next few weeks, most likely, but none scream "obscure" to me. Well, one might. Maybe. If that kind of potential excites you, I'm available for drafting.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto on secret doors to another world2

board icon
Author: bloomer
Posted: May 11, 2009 (04:54 AM)

If I were to help judge, how much stuff would I need to read and by when?

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: Sclem
Posted: May 11, 2009 (05:17 AM)

man Bloomer you're still kicking?

board icon
Posted: May 11, 2009 (06:04 AM)

I'd estimate between 8-12 reviews and I'm now setting the UNBREAKABLE deadline of 13/6.

P.S: Deadline may be broken.

board icon
Posted: May 11, 2009 (06:32 AM)

When you say 'kicking'... In gamedom I guess I didn't kick for about four years. I'm in a kicking period again now, but who can say when I will cease to kick and turn instead to a course of low impact arm movements?

board icon
Posted: May 11, 2009 (06:39 AM)

8-12, that sounds manageable. OK I will sign on to help judge. Just tell me important stuff later, closer to the time :)

board icon
Author: turducken
Posted: May 11, 2009 (09:35 AM)

Ditto. I mean, er... HI BUDDIES

"My father, the Emperor, had many powers of the Dark Side. But without three eyes he could never achieve perfection." - Trioculus

board icon
Author: turducken
Posted: May 11, 2009 (09:36 AM)

Dang it, I was 'ditto'ing to DE's comment about being nagged into this. Friggin' non-quote quoting.

"My father, the Emperor, had many powers of the Dark Side. But without three eyes he could never achieve perfection." - Trioculus

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: May 11, 2009 (10:43 AM)

The most fun for me will be using utterly unfair and draconian methods to determine how non-obscure your supposedly "obscure" game is.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: aschultz
Posted: May 11, 2009 (04:50 PM)

What the heck. I think I have a game. But it just might not be obscure enough.

My principal said, 'Emo, Emo, Emo.'
I said 'I'm the one in the middle, you lousy drunk!'
-- Emo Phillips

board icon
Author: sashanan
Posted: May 12, 2009 (12:23 AM)

You people are making WQ sad, and this is unacceptable.

Stop being slackers! Signed, EmP

Technically, the people in this thread are not the ones making WQ sad. We signed up.

How are we doing teams, in advance or do we just let you know by the time it comes to judging?

"Deep in the earth I faced a fight that I could never win. The blameless and the base destroyed, and all that might have been. -- GK"

board icon
Posted: May 12, 2009 (05:31 AM)

Throw your teams out whenever.

That said, I officially release the name of the winning team. The team made up of EmP and WQ.

WQ thought up said name. It is WQ's DREAM HAREM.

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: May 12, 2009 (10:11 AM)

XD I did not come up with the name. That was your idea. I just went along with it because it was funny. But you renamed it to look like it was my idea, and added an adjective for flair. I'm onto you. Haha.

Now where's that reply I'm expecting? I only have 3 days to get a game lined up after all. =P

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Posted: May 12, 2009 (01:27 PM)

Actually...I have 3 games. One is VERY satisfyingly weird and captivating and it doesn't have much Japanese!

I recognize I may be the odd man out, or I may be too late to register(don't ask me why I didn't click here a couple months earlier,) but I'm willing to be a substitute if someone pulls out, or a partner if someone wants to join. I won't be upset if I am not chosen, though...I'll just go write the review(s) I wanted to on my own. But I'm interested enough to rehash my post above, just to check off on things.

-- Emo Phillips

board icon
Posted: May 12, 2009 (01:36 PM)

Actually you're not the odd man out. I signed up but emp didn't add me to the draft list.

board icon
Posted: May 12, 2009 (05:55 PM)

You're both clearly quite blind. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

board icon
Author: goldenvortex
Posted: May 13, 2009 (09:27 AM)

I'll enter this as long as the deadline is after May 18th.

board icon
Posted: May 13, 2009 (11:59 AM)

So how do we team up? Behind the scenes? And if nobody has a partner after a certain date, then are we randomly paired up? Can we place ads on the message boards? I think I'd be happy working with any of the other contestants here, and I think I have a good game.

-- Emo Phillips

board icon
Posted: May 13, 2009 (01:13 PM)

You can form your teams anyway you deem acceptable. This includes kidnap, stalking and chainsaws. WQ used all three to trap me.

Additional Messages (Groups of 25)

[01] [02] [03] [04]

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.