Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > EmP's Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars review

This thread is in response to a review for Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars on the Wii. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: April 10, 2009 (02:24 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Hm... This sounds like an interesting game, not least because of the unusual ubject matter. It also seems a lot darker than most Wii titles (how many games involve brain exposure to signify damage?). It seems pretty unique, which is nice, though I'm not too surprised that you complain about the controls again.

The review itself's good, though it kind of feels like you're jumping around in places, but that's more towards the beginning. The only problems with it, really, are the fact that you overuse really long and complicated sentences, and that it's sometimes hard to tell whether the thing you're pointing out is good or not. But overall, pretty interesting. You definitely make it sound unique and different, as it perhaps should be, since that's how the game seems.

Haha. I like that the main character's name is Pax. It's terrifically ironic. I'm surprised you didn't make note of that somewhere. =P

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: April 10, 2009 (03:52 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

The review, I admit, was pretty rushed because I've got a few million other things on my plate. Enough to secretly hope the site would stay forever dead so I didn't have to do them. Curse you Venter!

Thanks for the ctahces, I've fixed them up now. I can;t say I'm overly happy with this one, but I won;t have time to fix until my pile's gone down and, by that point, I doubt I'll even remember it exists!

For us. For them. For you.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.