Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > dragoon_of_infinity's Star Ocean: The Last Hope review

This thread is in response to a review for Star Ocean: The Last Hope on the Xbox 360. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zigfried
Posted: April 06, 2009 (02:52 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Nice review! I pretty much agree with it, too. The story isn't too hot, but it's not bad in a way that ruins the game. I'll throw up a focus window later tonight if no one else beats me to it (as soon as I get home to make an appropriate scan).

//Zig

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: April 06, 2009 (02:55 PM)

I dug the review too, especially the reference to red velvet cake.

This game's on my "to-do.....extended 2009 version" list.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: jerec
Posted: April 06, 2009 (03:23 PM)

Pretty much sold me on the line about there being no turtle mine-cart mini games. I want to play this game, but I'm extremely wary about it.

I can avoid death by not having a life.

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: April 06, 2009 (03:41 PM)

Paragraph three uses the word ‘characters’ a lot. I mean, really, a lot. And the last paragraph uses the game’s title too close to each other to not be repetitive. Otherwise, this is excellent work and you get a generic internet prize. Let’s say a cookie.

I’ll sort you out a focus window just for the sheer fact you actually finished a review.

For us. For them. For you.

This message was administratively deleted because it did not adhere to site guidelines, or because a user other than UsesterorsLix requested its removal.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.