Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > Suskie's Blue Dragon Plus review

This thread is in response to a review for Blue Dragon Plus on the DS. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: Billy_theMonkey
Posted: March 18, 2009 (12:33 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

(The only complaint that still holds any ground is the stale plot, which I remain indifferent too, despite packing far more CG cutscenes than I’ve seen in any DS game thus far.)

Hurry! Someone fix this typo before noted non-mod Suskie loses his mind!

I drink your milkshake. I drink it up!

This message was administratively deleted because it did not adhere to site guidelines, or because a user other than gorgebully requested its removal.

board icon
Author: sasderwn
Posted: March 18, 2009 (09:02 AM)

Hello World

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: March 18, 2009 (10:20 AM)

Thank you.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

board icon
Author: randxian
Posted: March 29, 2009 (07:02 PM)

Wow. I was frustrated with virtually everything mentioned in this review as well.

Another thing that really irks me is how Kluke is supposed to be the "black mage", yet she literally has to be right one top of enemies for her "spells" to reach. What's the point of having "mages" if they have no range?

And using melee units as blockers is impossible because half the time, they just clumsily follow alongside the enemy instead of actually standing in FRONT of the enemy.

The controls for this game are ridiculous and it's impossible to do anything more sophisticated than have all your units blitz one enemy at a time.

Good points.

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

board icon
Author: Suskie
Posted: March 29, 2009 (07:12 PM)

That's a good point about Kluke. Frankly, Shu has the same variations of magical attacks and they're a lot more useful. Also, one of the problems I had with using the units with high defense as "human shields" was that they tended to be the slowest units, which meant THEY were usually the ones in the back while the faster, weaker characters got torn up. Ridiculous.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.