Ads are gone. We're using Patreon to raise funds so we can grow. Please pledge support today!
Google+   Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | DS | PS3 | PS4 | PSP | VITA | WII | WIIU | X360 | XB1 | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > darketernal's Dead Head Fred review

This thread is in response to a review for Dead Head Fred on the PSP. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: March 17, 2009 (12:02 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Wow, a really good review. I mean... wow. I would give this a 90/100 on a competition score. I would like to know a little bit about how the story progresses, whether it holds up the way through, or whether it's just an excuse for a kooky game.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: darketernal
Posted: March 17, 2009 (12:46 PM)

Well, then you will be glad to know that the reason why I did a review for this game at this time was because it fits the criteria for your contest.

As for if the story holds water for the entire game, it pretty much does. It has a few weak spots in it in the middle, but near the end it expands more. The story is not really the strongest point of this game, though it is still enjoyable. It's more about the world you are set in and the way how you get around in it.

Idemo do dna....tugo ti i ja.

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: March 17, 2009 (02:45 PM)

True's contest, I think you mean. My contest is over and done with.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: darketernal
Posted: March 17, 2009 (05:05 PM)

That one, yeah.

Idemo do dna....tugo ti i ja.

This message was administratively deleted because it did not adhere to site guidelines, or because a user other than VikaOlssen requested its removal.

Info | Help | Privacy Policy | Contact | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998-2014 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Dead Head Fred is a registered trademark of its copyright holder. This site makes no claim to Dead Head Fred, its characters, screenshots, artwork, music, or any intellectual property contained within. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors.