Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > matsuko's ICO review

This thread is in response to a review for ICO on the PlayStation 2. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: March 10, 2009 (03:22 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Another 0 that's meant to be a 10. Where did all these come from?

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: March 10, 2009 (03:24 PM)

There are (or were) two ICO reviews with no score. It's just a glitch in the system - people have explained it to you before. I honestly can't say it's worth pointing out this way all the time, especially when you leave no other comment on the review.

I suppose the only consolation for that is that most of these no-score reviews were written by people who aren't around anymore or who just subbed something and left without following up.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: March 10, 2009 (03:26 PM)

It's not so much a glitch rather than review submited before HG gave scores out of 10.

I've fixed most of these, so I've no problem with the ones I've missed being pointed out so I can whack scores on them manually.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: March 10, 2009 (03:33 PM)

Fine. Point them out, then. It's just seems that whenever someone does so without further comment, it suggests they care about nothing else but the score, which is only slightly annoying.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.