Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > lasthero's Grandia III review

This thread is in response to a review for Grandia III on the PlayStation 2. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zippdementia
Posted: February 27, 2009 (11:55 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

I'm not sure what game you are referring to by "Feb 16th 2006."

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: February 27, 2009 (12:14 PM)

The one he's reviewing? I just did a search of the review, and the only "February" was "February 14 2006" and that's the release date of the game. He also discusses the plot of the game for the entire paragraph before, so he's merely using the date to say that that's when that sort of plot becomes obsolete.

At any rate, he won't answer you because he's not around anymore, I'm afraid.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: February 28, 2009 (07:23 AM)

Remember back when Lasty wasn't in jail and was instead happily LARPing around old castle ruins? Good times.

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: February 28, 2009 (10:47 AM)

Life was so much more carefree and innocent back then.

I remember how when he got out, he attempted a triumphant return to this place, but apparently, the magic was gone and he either faded to obscurity or back to jail. One of the two.

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Posted: February 28, 2009 (11:21 AM)

We are probably the atrangest collection of serious reviewers on the web.

Zack's blog is sweet by the way.

Note to gamers: when someone shoots you in the face, they aren't "gay." They are "psychopathic."

board icon
Author: joseph_valencia
Posted: February 28, 2009 (11:41 AM)

Lasthero really went to jail? What was the crime?

JOSEPH VALENCIA was able to build this sig IN A CAVE…… WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!!

board icon
Author: EmP (Mod)
Posted: February 28, 2009 (12:06 PM)

He never said. I like to believe it was child molesting.

It's fun to guess!

For us. For them. For you.

board icon
Author: overdrive (Mod)
Posted: February 28, 2009 (12:16 PM)

And, as I've always believed, if someone doesn't tell you all the facts about anything they've done, it is definitely cool to automatically assume it was something horribly inappropriate and improper.

So, child molesting it is!

I'm not afraid to die because I am invincible
Viva la muerte, that's my goddamn principle

board icon
Author: JANUS2
Posted: February 28, 2009 (02:43 PM)

But what happened to midwinter?!?

"fuck yeah oblivion" - Jihad

board icon
Author: honestgamer
Posted: February 28, 2009 (03:26 PM)

I've seen you ask that numerous times, Janus, so here's the official answer as I see it: midwinter one day said he loved the site and was excited to be part of it. He was pleased by my reassurance that I didn't plan to fold things up, because he hoped to be part of it for a long time to come. Then a few days later, he vanished without notice and seems to have never returned. He is online still and has a gamerscore well over 100,000 at this point, seemingly doing nothing but play Xbox 360 games. Any attempts to contact him are ignored. All I can figure is that he just loves playing Xbox 360 too much to care about anything else.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy on reality

"What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto on secret doors to another world2

board icon
Author: JANUS2
Posted: February 28, 2009 (03:40 PM)

I see. How strange.

"fuck yeah oblivion" - Jihad

board icon
Author: dementedhut
Posted: February 28, 2009 (09:09 PM)

Someone's probably messing with him. Maybe if he doesn't play more than 50 Xbox 360 games a day, his house will explode.

I bet it's Bill Gates.

I head spaceshit noises.

board icon
Author: joseph_valencia
Posted: February 28, 2009 (10:13 PM)

Or Dennis Hopper.

JOSEPH VALENCIA was able to build this sig IN A CAVE…… WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!!

board icon
Posted: March 01, 2009 (04:28 PM)

Or me.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.