Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button 
3DS | PC | PS4 | PS5 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | XSX | All

Forums > Submission Feedback > wolfqueen001's Twinkle Tale (Import) review

This thread is in response to a review for Twinkle Tale on the Genesis. You are encouraged to view the review in a new window before reading this thread.

Add a new post within this thread...

board icon
Author: zigfried
Posted: December 25, 2008 (03:21 PM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Nice review! I think you successfully recognized and relayed Twinkle Tale's essence -- charm and challenge. I'm glad you enjoyed the game, and hopefully you enjoyed writing about it just as much. I know I enjoyed reading.

//Zig

Not sure how to make a sig? While logged into your account, you can edit it and your other public and private information from the Settings page.

board icon
Author: wolfqueen001
Posted: December 26, 2008 (09:16 AM)
Actions: Register for a free user account to post on the forums...

Haha. Thanks. I'm glad you liked the review. I honestly wasn't happy with the way it turned out because I'd planned on writing it completely differently than how it ended up, and I was having a lot of trouble expressing things the way I wanted for some reason, which sort of frustrated me. But I'm glad it ended up conveying things the way I wanted after all.

It really is a challenging game; it surprised me quite a bit. I'm glad you'd suggested it otherwise I probably never would have known about it.

[Eating EmP's brain] probably isn't a good idea. I mean... He's British, which means his brain's wired for PAL and your eyes are NTSC. - Will

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998 - 2024 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.