The sun is out and bright while,
We are all eating popsicles.
Because maybe the world will end and,
That's the best way to it.
SCREAM through dreams that cut your voice off;
wide awake, will nothing soothe?
With a word I'd take this pain from you,
but I fall mute.
Title: Hoooooose. Posted: May 16, 2007 (12:13 AM)
* Boy knocks the shit out of another boy using a Chess clock. Then his head almost explodes. (Maybe there's a new tren with exploding heads?)
* Cuddy talked about some stuff near the beginning that I missed.
* SOMEONE SABOTAGED FOREMAN !!! Who was it!?
* Foreman was sabotaged by House, surprise-surprise. Later on, it is suggested that House ask Foreman to stay, so that Foreman has a better sense of self.
* Instead, he makes him redo his work, knowing the case is already over, and stay overnight. (Oooo, bad.)
* They feed the boy shrooms, hoping for. . . something or other. He arms a meat shank and wants Cameron to take care of him, happy ending style, I guess. Afterwards, he wants more of the stuff, then has an episode.
* Boy has a bad temper and is a general ass. Bad shit keeps happening, like fever and stuff. I hate fevers. Eventually, they test to see if he's not handling a certain kind of chemical the way he should be (can't remember what) by force feeding him stale, hospital burgers.
* The test sucked, and results were inconclusive.
* Boy gets pissed and threatens everyone in the room, then gets even more pissed and pisses on the floor. Wait, THAT'S NOT PISS!
* Well, it is, but there's a shit load of blood in it, too.
* HOUSE EPIPHANY!
* Boy's body can't handle Iron. Whoops, sorry.
User: Felix_Arabia Title: Posted: May 16, 2007 (07:23 AM)
Dude, I actually watched this episode and thought it was hilarious when he was pissing blood. House is inadverdently funny.
User: shotgunnova Title: Posted: May 19, 2007 (01:10 AM)
I think I missed this episode. Also missed the new 2007 one that was on tonight. =/
Opinions expressed in this blog represent the opinions of those expressing them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of site staff, users and/or sponsors. Unless otherwise stated, content above belongs to its copyright holders and may not be reproduced without express written permission.