blood-omen

About Me:

a 26 yr old rock music loving gaming freek who is also a freelancer for Honestgamers.com. i am from Pakistan and have been writing abt games for about 3 yrs now. besides writing for HonestGamers i also write game related articles and game reviews for DAWN which is the leading English newpaper of Pakistan. http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/in-paper-magazine/young-world/dirt-2-730 is the link to my latest article.


4 all your gaming needs&more
January 28, 2008

if u are looking for games,gaming accessories,toys, movies and much more be sure to check the site out.

shipping virtually anywhere in the world, i am sure u will find something there that interests u.


Play-Asia.com - Your One-Stop-Shop for Asian Entertainment


My Games of the Year 2007
December 31, 2007

PS2 games of the year: Grimgrimoire, God of War II and Tomb Raider Anniversary

PSP games of the year: Puzzle Quest, MoH: Heroes II, Dead Head Fred andthe BIGS

PC games of the year: Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, C&C 3 and World in Conflict

Xbox 360 games of the year: Halo 3, The Orange Box, BioShock, Call of Duty 4, Forza 2, DiRT, PGR 4,Assassin's Creed, C&C 3 and The Darkness


leave ur comments
December 21, 2007

if u have read my reviews posted on honestgamers and have any comments or suggestions on them or for me please post them here

1 comment


Xbox 360 Arcade edition
December 10, 2007

if anyone has bought the new Xbox 360 Arcade edition that has the Falcon chip installed in please reply back and let me know about its performance.
does it still suffer from RROD and other effrors?

2 comments


Error E 74
December 03, 2007

:(
this the latest error that i got while playing and searching through various forums it appears it is 90% of the time related to the AV Cable.
lets hope my problem comes into this 90% and not the remaining 10%. will buy an AV Cable soon
"fingers crossed"


the XBOX 360 appreciation blog
November 28, 2007

no matter what anyone says to me XBOX 360 is the best console out there right now.
it has undoubtedly got the best line-up of games right now which is ofcourse what u primarily do on a console.
forget 20,40,60 and 80 GB and motion sensing, XBOX 360 even without the HDD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
micrsoft hit the nail right on the head with the XBOX 360 and next-gen gaming.
although my XBOX 360 went through the RROD phase i still love my console and i am playing it almost all the time.
so microsoft thank u for the XBOX 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


how do videogames influence you?
November 23, 2007

i am writing an article on how videogames influence gamers.
if you can all contribute that would be awesome.
let me know how long u have been gaming and how gaming influences you before the 25th of november that would be great

2 comments


Additional Articles:

[01] [02] [03] [04] [05] [06] [07] [08] [09] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38]

eXTReMe Tracker
© 1998-2017 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors.