Sign up for a free user account and you can leave feedback for this content or even submit a review of the game!
Medal of Honor: Warfighter day one patch
Medal of Honor: Warfighter deploys worldwide today. You might already have a copy in your hands. If you want to play it, you’ll first have to download a day one patch that plugs more holes than you might expect for a brand new game.
The patch is for both console and PC versions of the title, and fixes a vast number of issues in both the single-player campaign and multiplayer components of the game. Full patch notes are available on the EA website. Below is a selection of the fixes that vary from the potentially frustrating to the downright ridiculous.
- Fixed an issue where the default difficulty was set to Easy instead of Normal.
- Fixed an issue where controls would become unresponsive under certain conditions.
- Players can no longer join an invitation only party without being invited.
- Fixed an issue where aiming was pushing the player away from the wall they were standing next to.
- VOIP team channel no longer includes players from the other team.
- (PS3 – Japan) Fixed an issue that prevented 17-year old users from playing online.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s class was changing without their input.
- Fixed a case of an explosion not playing the right audio.
This is not the first time EA has had to patch a shooter on day one, with Battlefield 3 getting the same treatment upon its release around this time last year. Both that game and Medal of Honor had a multiplayer beta.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter is out now on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.
Reported by David Owen
If you enjoyed this Medal of Honor article, you're encouraged to leave feedback and talk about it with members of the site's community. You don't even need an HonestGamers account to get involved in the discussion. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and on-topic or they may be deleted by a moderator. Thank you for your understanding!comments powered by Disqus