Sorry, but I haven't yet shared the information about myself that would typically display here. Check back later to see if that changes, or if I instead choose to remain an enigma.
Ignore this post: I'm using it to note down some stuff before I forget.
*front leg on: slide; skate
*garland (rhs and lhs)
Inspired by a topic created by Masters
There are currently 23, cos that's how old I am:
R-Type (ARC, but the PS1 port in particular)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
Mega Man X1/2/3 (SNES)
Contra 3 (SNES)
Final Fantasy V (SNES, but the GBA port in particular)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (GEN)
Streets of Rage II (GEN)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
GoldenEye 007 (N64)
Star Fox 64 (N64)
Tekken Tag (ARC/PS2)
Time Crisis 3(PS2)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Soul Calibur II (PS2)
Devil May Cry 3: SE (PS2)
Tekken 5 (ARC/PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (PS2)
Castlevania: DoS (DS)
Mario Kart DS (DS)
Dracula X: Rondo of Blood (PSP remake)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
I live in the past. Still.
Remember the past, but look to the future~
On Normal difficulty, no less. My thumb has been seriously brutalised. Flexing = ouch!
But hey, it was worth it (sleep deprivation talking here).
TC2 is a superb update to the DS original IP. The sharp, cel-shaded-esque art style of the Wii versions has translated back to the small screen rather well, and if you aren't an astute fella(like many random YouTube surfers), you probably won't be able to discern much, if anything, between this and the Wii games. Consider that a knock to the Wii's lacking hardware.
And so, I stumble across my long-forgotten HG blog. For some reason, I'd like to share my Top 10 Video Game Series. So here it is:
9) Devil May Cry
8) Mega Men
7) Final Fantasy
5) Prince of Persia
4) Metal Gear Solid
2) Super Mario
1) The Legend of Zelda
Gameplay takes precedence; next comes consistency. Of noteworthy mention are: Contra; Splinter Cell; Time Crisis; Resident Evil; Onimusha; 2D Sonic; Klonoa; Kirby; R-Type; Gradius/Parodius; Soul Calibur; SSX; WarioWare; Call of Duty; Phoenix Wright; Streets of Rage; Star Fox; God of War; Metal Slug; Earthworm Jim; Mario Kart; Sly; Warcraft; CD Tomb Raider; Advance Wars; Persona; Metroid. Phew!
Top 10 reasons why lustercut makes me want to kill somebody?
10. Because lust is a sin
9. Because "cut" has injurious connotations
8. Because "lustercut" is such a dumb name
7. Because I said it'll kick your ass, and it will
6. Because you can't take it like a man
5. Because it's programmed to make you feel like killing things
4. Because it rips up your ass
3. Because anything which touches your ass deserves to die
2. Except your woman, but then the lust ain't a woman
1. And even if it was a woman, it still shouldn't be slamming something sharp up your ass
Okay, this'll be it for the meantime, I think. (I might do one more tonight before I leave for my 2-day conference, but then that's it. Period.) The best ones imho are everything after The Top 10 Sword-wielders, inclusive. If I had to pick my favourites - MUST-READS(!) - they would have to be:
* The Top 10 Strange & Unconventional Weapons
* The Top 10 Sword-wielders
* The Top 10 Spiritual Successors
* The Top 10 Unique and Inspiring Gameplay Features
* The Top 10 kickass games that will kick your ass
And the BEST one would be:
* The Top 10 Most Entertaining Speed Runs
Honestly, check that last one out. Check out the links provided, too. And brace yourself!