Today, I nearly burned my house down. I forgot to prod my jacket potato with a fork before putting it in the microwave. The poor spud proceeded to set on fire and fill the house with smoke.
I wish I'd had the idea to take a photo of the shrivelled, burnt-up mess of the tiny former root vegetable before I threw it in the bin.
|Most recent blog posts from Lewis Denby...|
|honestgamer - November 24, 2008 (03:54 AM)
That's just frightening!
|EmP - November 24, 2008 (12:36 PM)
Potato's may look innocent but they're secretly out to get you.
Their eventual goal? World domination. And to smother piping-hot humans in melty cheese to see how they bloody well like it.
|zippdementia - November 24, 2008 (05:50 PM)
At least there weren't any lame jokes about "eyes"
|wolfqueen001 - November 24, 2008 (06:01 PM)