You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet
Here you will find random mostly music-related blog enteries. Enjoy (or not).
Title: Here's the Zigfried post I promised! Posted: January 03, 2009 (09:15 AM)
Since he won yet another tourney I'd like to present my ten favorite Zigfried reviews! I probably missed some but here are my ten favorites in reverse order. Read them all if you haven't already!
10. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Ė The only appearance of Hentai on this list! I usually prefer Zigís other reviews over his hentai ones but this one stands above the rest.
9. GUN Ė Brilliant approach and I donít know of a review that tackles a middle of the road game any better.
8. Fist of the North Star - Itís long, goes on tangents, but Iíd be damned if a more enthusiastic review exists. Great humor, and despite its length itís very re-readable.
7. Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 - Hilarious review for a game that I (and most people) wouldnít want to read about otherwise. It actually almost made me want to play it.
6. Kiaidan 00 - Takes the best elements of Zigís reviews and puts them all together. Brilliant.
5. God of War - Doesnít have the wackiness of Zigís other greats but that wasnít necessary here. Straightforward, to the point, and powerful piece here that is easily the best God of War review written anywhere.
4. El Viento - How can anyone not want to play the game after reading this review? Zigís passion for this game really shines.
3. Dark castle Ė Quite possibly the best bash review Iíve ever read. Enough said.
2. Mid-Garts Ė Flawlessly written. After reading it I still donít know whether the game is good or not but I really want to play it. It was better off with the ?/10 score but thatís a very minor nitpick. Zigís best Wolf Team review.
1. Emerald Dragon - If I remember correctly Zigís first tournament win! One of the best intros and conclusions in any review Iíve ever read, and the rest of the review is good enough to make the game sound interesting to someone who doesn't care for this type of game.
User: zigfried Title: Posted: January 03, 2009 (06:44 PM)
You can keep these kinds of posts coming ;)
Regarding Mid-Garts, it required edits for various reasons too mundane to go into here, and the ability to attach a "?" score was no longer allowed when I made the edits. By "allowed", I mean "possible", since I kind of ignored the rules by giving it a ? in the first place.
User: Halon Title: Posted: January 03, 2009 (11:07 PM)
The score wasn't important to the point where it ruined the review for me or anything. I don't really care too much; it was just a nice touch and fit the theme of the review very well.
Opinions expressed in this blog represent the opinions of those expressing them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of site staff, users and/or sponsors. Unless otherwise stated, content above belongs to its copyright holders and may not be reproduced without express written permission.