Android Updates

The newest Android content available on the site is listed on this page. You can search the game database alphabetically to find additional screenshots, guides and reviews, or feel free to check content for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Most Recent Android Game Reviews
Behind You!! (Android)

Behind You!! review (Android)

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Joseph Shaffer says: "Dance Dance Revulsion"
Asdivine Dios (Android) artwork

Asdivine Dios review (Android)

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Rob Hamilton says: "A better-than-usual effort by Kemco that, despite some flaws, was fun."
My brother ate my pudding (Android) artwork

My brother ate my pudding review (Android)

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Joseph Shaffer says: "Where entertainment and confusion intersect"
Aeon Avenger (Android) artwork

Aeon Avenger review (Android)

Reviewed May 25, 2018

Rob Hamilton says: "Traveling through time, wishing I was with Chrono Trigger instead of this."

Most Recent Android Screenshots and Images

If you're interested, check out this list of Android games released in North America, sorted by year. You can also browse Android releases in all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of this page.

© 1998-2018 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.