Patreon button  Steam curated reviews  Discord button  Facebook button  Twitter button
3DS | AND | IOS | PC | PS4 | SWITCH | VITA | XB1 | All

Android Updates

The newest Android content available on the site is listed on this page. You can search the game database alphabetically to find additional screenshots, guides and reviews, or feel free to check content for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Most Recent Android Game Reviews
Behind You!! (Android)

Behind You!! review (Android)

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Joseph Shaffer says: "Dance Dance Revulsion"
Bonds of the Skies (Android) artwork

Bonds of the Skies review (Android)

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Rob Hamilton says: "Positive #1: I only spent 99 cents getting this on sale. Positive #2: I'm finished with it."
Langrisser Mobile (Android) artwork

Langrisser Mobile review (Android)

Reviewed February 23, 2019

Rob Hamilton says: "A fun diversion, at least until all the party-maintaining busy-work wears you down."
Asdivine Menace (Android) artwork

Asdivine Menace review (Android)

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Rob Hamilton says: "Liberated from the Kemco Khallenge, I've never felt so free in my life!"

Most Recent Android Screenshots and Images

If you're interested, check out this list of Android games released in North America, sorted by year. You can also browse Android releases in all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of this page.

User Help | Contact | Ethics | Sponsor Guide | Links

© 1998-2019 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.