Vita Game Reviews

The newest Vita game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (Vita) artwork

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus review (Vita)

Reviewed October 20, 2014

Zachary Walton says: "I went into Shinovi Versus as an established fan of the Senran Kagura license. For outsiders, the game may look like nothing more than egregious fanservice, but I can promise you that there’s a great hack-n-slash game underneath the risque surface."
Phazonmasher's avatar
Silent Hill: Book of Memories (Vita) artwork

Silent Hill: Book of Memories review (Vita)

Reviewed October 19, 2014

JoeTheDestroyer says: "An unpleasant remembrance"
JoeTheDestroyer's avatar
Natural Doctrine (Vita) artwork

Natural Doctrine review (Vita)

Reviewed September 29, 2014

Mike Suskie says: "The developers seem to believe that mastering their web of convolution is its own reward."
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita) artwork

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair review (Vita)

Reviewed September 16, 2014

Rhody Tobin says: "Only hope can defeat dis bear. (ʳ ´ş㉨ϟ)ʳ"
Roto13's avatar
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Vita) artwork

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time review (Vita)

Reviewed September 11, 2014

Jeremy Davis says: "Small issues notwithstanding, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is a fun title and a nice addition to the Vita's library."
Germ's avatar
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (Vita) artwork

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 review (Vita)

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Zachary Walton says: "Whether you’re new to the Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise or a returning fan, Re;Birth 1 is a solid JRPG investment."
Phazonmasher's avatar
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f (Vita) artwork

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f review (Vita)

Reviewed July 06, 2014

Suskie says: "Presented with such visual care that I feel I've learned a great deal about these characters even though I'm a stranger to their history and I don't understand what they're saying."
1001 Spikes (Vita) artwork

1001 Spikes review (Vita)

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Suskie says: "There's 'challenge,' and then there's just cruelty."
Suskie's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological Vita games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.