3DS Game Reviews

The newest 3DS game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS) artwork

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D review (3DS)

Reviewed February 23, 2015

Mike Suskie says: "It's the weird experiments like this that make the most lasting impression."
Suskie's avatar
Mighty Gunvolt (3DS) artwork

Mighty Gunvolt review (3DS)

Reviewed February 19, 2015

Jason Venter says: "A generic sample that will probably leave you wanting more... and better."
honestgamer's avatar
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) artwork

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate review (3DS)

Reviewed February 10, 2015

Mike Suskie says: "The combat engine is so solid that I was actively looking for new, more effective, more rewarding ways to approach battles."
Suskie's avatar
Grinsia (3DS) artwork

Grinsia review (3DS)

Reviewed February 05, 2015

Rob Hamilton says: "This one won't be on my "Best of 2014" list."
overdrive's avatar
Gunman Clive 2 (3DS) artwork

Gunman Clive 2 review (3DS)

Reviewed January 31, 2015

Rhody Tobin says: "Around the world in 30 minutes."
Roto13's avatar
Hazumi (3DS) artwork

Hazumi review (3DS)

Reviewed January 12, 2015

pickhut says: "Eat your heart out, Mazda!"
Tokyo Crash Mobs (3DS) artwork

Tokyo Crash Mobs review (3DS)

Reviewed December 30, 2014

pickhut says: "I just want you to remember one important thing: Nintendo published this game."
The Starship Damrey (3DS) artwork

The Starship Damrey review (3DS)

Reviewed November 13, 2014

pickhut says: "WRRRRRRRR!"
pickhut's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological 3DS games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

© 1998-2015 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.