Google+ Steam curated reviews  Facebook button  Twitter button
3DS | AND | IOS | PS3 | PS4 | VITA | WIIU | X360 | XB1 | All

3DS Game Reviews

The newest 3DS game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Witch & Hero (3DS) artwork

Witch & Hero review (3DS)

Reviewed January 30, 2016

pickhut says: "Ain't we just."
3D Streets of Rage 2 (3DS) artwork

3D Streets of Rage 2 review (3DS)

Reviewed January 17, 2016

pickhut says: "You bemuse me, M2."
Johnny's Payday Panic (3DS) artwork

Johnny's Payday Panic review (3DS)

Reviewed January 05, 2016

pickhut says: "Gotta get the cash, gotta get the dough."
3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure (3DS) artwork

3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure review (3DS)

Reviewed December 08, 2015

Rob Hamilton says: "If you can't access the NES original, here's another version of a classic!"
overdrive's avatar
BOXBOY! (3DS) artwork

BOXBOY! review (3DS)

Reviewed November 24, 2015

snowdragon says: "Room for Squares"
snowdragon's avatar
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (3DS) artwork

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX review (3DS)

Reviewed September 24, 2015

Mike Suskie says: "Tame and unconfident."
Suskie's avatar
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (3DS) artwork

Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson review (3DS)

Reviewed September 19, 2015

Zachary Walton says: "Senran Kagura 2 has everything a fan of action or anime-inspired games would want."
Phazonmasher's avatar
Pokémon Shuffle (3DS) artwork

Pokémon Shuffle review (3DS)

Reviewed August 17, 2015

sashanan says: "Not something I'd have chosen for myself, but it evidently chose me. And it's free. It's SO free."
sashanan's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological 3DS games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

© 1998-2016 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.