foe_en_s4_b22.jpg

Nintendo 64 Game Reviews

The newest Nintendo 64 game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Rocket: Robot on Wheels (Nintendo 64) artwork

Rocket: Robot on Wheels review (Nintendo 64)

Reviewed March 27, 2012

nickyv917 says: "Disclaimer: If you actually did buy Rocket: Robot on Wheels, disregard the first paragraph."
Pokemon Stadium (Nintendo 64) artwork

Pokemon Stadium review (Nintendo 64)

Reviewed February 23, 2012

nickyv917 says: "If you ever were able to recite all of the original 151 Pokémon from memory, this game is for you. If you ever got into an argument over whether Scyther or Pinsir is the better Bug Pokémon, this is the game for you. If the first Pokémon movie made you cry, this is the game for you. However, if you're still learning the ins and outs of Pokémon, try something else."
Pokemon Snap (Nintendo 64) artwork

Pokemon Snap review (Nintendo 64)

Reviewed January 28, 2012

nickyv917 says: "I watched the TV series, I got the games, I collected the cards, I played with the toys, I read the books, and I went to see the movies. (The first movie is still one of the only movies that ever made me cry, and DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.) And even though I missed out on Hey You, Pikachu (oh dear?), I was able to get the other non-RPG N64 Pokémon game, Pokémon Snap."
WWF No Mercy (Nintendo 64) artwork

WWF No Mercy review (Nintendo 64)

Reviewed July 10, 2011

Leroux says: "It is a timeless wrestling game -- one with a still faithful following, one with a generation of devotees steadfast that it has not yet been eclipsed -- that reminds us how mortal we are. "
Leroux's avatar

WWF War Zone (Nintendo 64) artwork

WWF War Zone review (Nintendo 64)

Reviewed March 28, 2011

Louisutton says: "The World Wrestling Federation was undergoing a major facelift as the late 1990's came around. Ridding itself of the stale, 'family friendly' legacy from the decade before, it stood up to growing competition from both WCW and ECW and began offering a far more cut-throat, near-the-knuckle product. The Federation's last video game release, In Your House in 1996, couldn't have been further removed from this. It was time for developer Acclaim to redeem itself..."
Louisutton's avatar
Body Harvest (Nintendo 64) artwork

Body Harvest review (Nintendo 64)

Reviewed November 07, 2010

SamildanachEmrys says: "The N64 library contains a reasonable share of classics, considering the lack of software support compared to the titan that was the Playstation. Many of these classics are well known: Zelda, Mario, Goldeneye, and so on. As in any field of entertainment, though, some classics are woefully overlooked. I direct your eye to Body Harvest, a game that may lack the glossy presentation and heavyweight pedigree of a game like Zelda, but makes up for it with imagination and ambition. "
SamildanachEmrys's avatar
Diddy Kong Racing (Nintendo 64) artwork

Diddy Kong Racing review (Nintendo 64)

Reviewed July 08, 2010

Winston Wolf says: "Diddy Kong Racing smartly mimics SMK’s well-founded principles while expanding in different directions. To call it just a go-cart racer gives too little credit. As if it were no big thing, DKR boldly introduces the physics of plane and hovercraft travel to the genre while replicating the slide-turn techniques that separated the wheat from the chaff in SNES carting, casually switching between all three vehicles throughout. You’ll be tearing around the rocky orange cliffs of prehistoric Fossil Canyon, skidding past waterfalls and between the stomping feet of a ponderous Brontosaurus, and in the very next race take to the skies, navigating around snow-capped firs and splitting icy gorges at the Snowfrost Peak circuit."
Leroux's avatar
Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64) artwork

Super Mario 64 review (Nintendo 64)

Reviewed July 02, 2010

pickhut says: "A long time ago, in a far away kingdom filled with mushroom hill tops, green pipes, and coins as far as the eye can see, there was a man named Mario. This plumber, sporting a killer mustache, overalls, and a red hat, time and time again saved the Mushroom Kingdom from the diabolical Bowser, a towering turtle that has a huge obsession with kidnapping a princess. Mario had plenty of help during these adventures, but that didn't seem to matter to him, since he was so intent on hogging all the glory..."
pickhut's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological Nintendo 64 games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.