3DS | AND | IOS | PS3 | PS4 | VITA | WIIU | X360 | XB1 | All

PlayStation 3 Game Reviews

The newest PlayStation 3 game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Resistance: Fall of Man (PlayStation 3) artwork

Resistance: Fall of Man review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed May 22, 2015

wolfqueen001 says: "Resistance doesn’t waste time showing you the way. There's a war to win, and you should already know how to fight."
wolfqueen001's avatar
Zuma (PlayStation 3) artwork

Zuma review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed May 16, 2015

Robotic_Attack says: "Zuma is an evil, evil game that teleports you several hours through through your evening straight to bed-time when you swore to yourself you would just try a few rounds."
Demon's Souls (PlayStation 3) artwork

Demon's Souls review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed May 15, 2015

JoeTheDestroyer says: "By demons be driven"
JoeTheDestroyer's avatar
Dead Nation (PlayStation 3) artwork

Dead Nation review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed March 28, 2015

Robotic_Attack says: "I'm starting to get tired of twin stick shooters. I find myself not so interested in some of the new ones that come out even if they look kind of cool because I know the gameplay will be end up involving the same kinds of tactics and situations as all its genre brethren. Miraculously, it breaks with standard twin stick tropes in a few interesting ways that made it really enjoyable."
Bioshock: Challenge Rooms (PlayStation 3) artwork

Bioshock: Challenge Rooms review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed March 28, 2015

Robotic_Attack says: "Although it is almost completely lacking a story, the three included levels are fully realized and could be plugged right into the main game with very little fuss. Since a little more original style Bioshock was exactly what I was looking for, this was perfect."
The Awakened Fate: Ultimatum (PlayStation 3) artwork

The Awakened Fate: Ultimatum review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed March 10, 2015

Jason Venter says: "Fated to suffer a bit in its more interesting and complicated predecessor's shadow, but the streamlined approach taken here does occasionally pay dividends."
honestgamer's avatar
Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland (PlayStation 3) artwork

Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed March 01, 2015

holdthephone says: "In need of higher quality ingredients."
holdthephone's avatar
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (PlayStation 3) artwork

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed February 16, 2015

Robotic_Attack says: "I wonder how I would like this game if it ran buttery smooth. As is, Lost Planet is a pretty flawed game to begin with. Add in the fact that you have to play it in slow motion and have your mind assaulted by terrible, long cutscenes and it's kind of a torturous experience."
Robotic_Attack's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological PlayStation 3 games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

Site Policies & Ethics | Contact | Advertise | Links

© 1998-2015 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.