We've removed ads and are looking to Patreon to secure revenue so we can grow. Please pledge support today!

PlayStation 3 Game Reviews

The newest PlayStation 3 game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The Last of Us (PlayStation 3) artwork

The Last of Us review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Ben says: "Hedges its bets on one idea and fails by a mile."
Ben's avatar
The Walking Dead: Season 2.4 - Amid the Ruins (PlayStation 3) artwork

The Walking Dead: Season 2.4 - Amid the Ruins review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Rhody Tobin says: "Jane, divided, but I can't decide which side I'm on."
Watch Dogs (PlayStation 3) artwork

Watch Dogs review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Rhody Tobin says: "Cell phone or universal remote? Is there even a difference?"
Mugen Souls Z (PlayStation 3) artwork

Mugen Souls Z review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Kyle Charizanis says: "In a way, Mugen Souls Z works better as an anime than an RPG."
Whelk's avatar
Drakengard 3 (PlayStation 3) artwork

Drakengard 3 review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Zachary Walton says: "Drakengard 3 may be a game that shouldn’t exist, but I’m sure glad it does…"
Phazonmasher's avatar
The Walking Dead: Season 2.3 - In Harm's Way (PlayStation 3) artwork

The Walking Dead: Season 2.3 - In Harm's Way review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Rhody Tobin says: "Berry picking is serious business."
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PlayStation 3) artwork

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed April 03, 2014

Jeremy Davis says: "Seeing two or even three of the larger enemies the player struggled with earlier go down after a well planned and executed elemental strategy pays off is immensely satisfying. That is, until a camera or control issue ruins the fun."
Germ's avatar
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster (PlayStation 3) artwork

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Tayo Stalnaker says: "This is perhaps the best looking HD conversion I've seen to date."
Tayo's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological PlayStation 3 games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors.