3DS | AND | IOS | PS3 | PS4 | VITA | WII | WIIU | X360 | XB1 | All

PlayStation 3 Game Reviews

The newest PlayStation 3 game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Dead Nation (PlayStation 3) artwork

Dead Nation review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed March 28, 2015

Robotic_Attack says: "I'm starting to get tired of twin stick shooters. I find myself not so interested in some of the new ones that come out even if they look kind of cool because I know the gameplay will be end up involving the same kinds of tactics and situations as all its genre brethren. Miraculously, it breaks with standard twin stick tropes in a few interesting ways that made it really enjoyable."
Bioshock: Challenge Rooms (PlayStation 3) artwork

Bioshock: Challenge Rooms review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed March 28, 2015

Robotic_Attack says: "Although it is almost completely lacking a story, the three included levels are fully realized and could be plugged right into the main game with very little fuss. Since a little more original style Bioshock was exactly what I was looking for, this was perfect."
The Awakened Fate: Ultimatum (PlayStation 3) artwork

The Awakened Fate: Ultimatum review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed March 10, 2015

Jason Venter says: "Fated to suffer a bit in its more interesting and complicated predecessor's shadow, but the streamlined approach taken here does occasionally pay dividends."
honestgamer's avatar
Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland (PlayStation 3) artwork

Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed March 01, 2015

holdthephone says: "In need of higher quality ingredients."
holdthephone's avatar
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (PlayStation 3) artwork

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed February 16, 2015

Robotic_Attack says: "I wonder how I would like this game if it ran buttery smooth. As is, Lost Planet is a pretty flawed game to begin with. Add in the fact that you have to play it in slow motion and have your mind assaulted by terrible, long cutscenes and it's kind of a torturous experience."
Thomas Was Alone (PlayStation 3) artwork

Thomas Was Alone review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed February 06, 2015

Robotic_Attack says: "So many games in this crowded genre do everything so much better than Thomas Was Alone that it is almost totally obsolete. It's only worth playing if you are really interested in it's main theme or if you are a fan of the designer."
Planets Under Attack (PlayStation 3) artwork

Planets Under Attack review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed February 06, 2015

Robotic_Attack says: "Unfortunately Planets Under Attack is a worse version of Galcon Labs, which already had its problems."
Hoard (PlayStation 3) artwork

Hoard review (PlayStation 3)

Reviewed January 18, 2015

Jeremy Davis says: "The setup is simplicity itself. The player controls a dragon, and spends ten minutes collecting as much gold as possible from the play area."
Germ's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological PlayStation 3 games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

© 1998-2015 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.