Xbox 360 Game Reviews

The newest Xbox 360 game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Amazing Princess Sarah (Xbox 360) artwork

Amazing Princess Sarah review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed September 10, 2014

Rob Hamilton says: "Amazing Princess Sarah reminds me of the titles I grew up with, but with some anti-frustration features built in that prevent me from losing interest after yet another blundering attempt at a particularly tough challenge."
Sniper Elite V2 (Xbox 360) artwork

Sniper Elite V2 review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed August 17, 2014

pickhut says: "Karl Fairburne 2.0: allergic to headgear."
Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360) artwork

Red Dead Redemption review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Rob Hamilton says: "While I don't know if I'd go as far as to call Red Dead Redemption one of the best games ever released for the Xbox 360, as aggregate review scores indicate, it was still a fun romp with only one thing I'd consider to be a glaring flaw."
Trials Fusion (Xbox 360) artwork

Trials Fusion review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Rob Hamilton says: "Once again, RedLynx has succeeded in devouring my free time."
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox 360) artwork

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed March 28, 2014

pickhut says: "Metal Gear Solid games seem to have an overarching theme of defying expectations."
Dark Souls II (Xbox 360) artwork

Dark Souls II review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Mike Suskie says: "A 'sense of discovery' is only effective if what you're discovering is cool. Context can go a long way."
Suskie's avatar
Earth Defense Force 2025 (Xbox 360) artwork

Earth Defense Force 2025 review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed March 07, 2014

pickhut says: "More than meets the eye."
Dark Souls (Xbox 360) artwork

Dark Souls review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Suskie says: "The evidence speaks for itself: Dark Souls has an undeniable pull."
Suskie's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological Xbox 360 games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.