Xbox 360 Game Reviews

The newest Xbox 360 game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Sonic CD (Xbox 360) artwork

Sonic CD review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed December 14, 2014

JANUS2 says: "Expect to be disappointed."
JANUS2's avatar
The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (Xbox 360) artwork

The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed December 10, 2014

Rob Hamilton says: "A worthy addition to the Skyrim saga."
Fez (Xbox 360) artwork

Fez review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed December 10, 2014

Joseph Shaffer says: "Hats off!"
JoeTheDestroyer's avatar
My Cat Vs. Zombies Ep I (Xbox 360) artwork

My Cat Vs. Zombies Ep I review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed October 17, 2014

Rob Hamilton says: "Not great, but still far more fun than paying attention to gamer-type people yell at and snark at each other on Twitter!"
Mummies Rising (Xbox 360) artwork

Mummies Rising review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed October 10, 2014

Rob Hamilton says: "Stare in horror as undead monstrosities slowly creep towards you! *Checks watch* Uh, they will get there eventually...I promise!"
Amazing Princess Sarah (Xbox 360) artwork

Amazing Princess Sarah review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed September 10, 2014

Rob Hamilton says: "Amazing Princess Sarah reminds me of the titles I grew up with, but with some anti-frustration features built in that prevent me from losing interest after yet another blundering attempt at a particularly tough challenge."
Sniper Elite V2 (Xbox 360) artwork

Sniper Elite V2 review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed August 17, 2014

pickhut says: "Karl Fairburne 2.0: allergic to headgear."
pickhut's avatar
Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360) artwork

Red Dead Redemption review (Xbox 360)

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Rob Hamilton says: "While I don't know if I'd go as far as to call Red Dead Redemption one of the best games ever released for the Xbox 360, as aggregate review scores indicate, it was still a fun romp with only one thing I'd consider to be a glaring flaw."
overdrive's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological Xbox 360 games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.