DS Game Reviews

The newest DS game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

WireWay (DS) artwork

WireWay review (DS)

Reviewed June 12, 2014

pickhut says: "I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've landed on spikes, flew into an electrified enemy, and fell to the very bottom of a vertically huge stage..."
Point Blank DS (DS) artwork

Point Blank DS review (DS)

Reviewed June 04, 2014

pickhut says: "Restricted Nostalgia"
999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (DS) artwork

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors review (DS)

Reviewed February 18, 2014

jerec says: "9 people have been kidnapped by someone named Zero to take part in the “Nonary Game”, a lovely piece of mathematical idiosyncrasy involving the digital roots of numbers. "
jerec's avatar
Aliens: Infestation (DS) artwork

Aliens: Infestation review (DS)

Reviewed December 19, 2013

pickhut says: "Whac-A-Xenomorph"
Rhythm Heaven (DS) artwork

Rhythm Heaven review (DS)

Reviewed December 13, 2013

pickhut says: "Unfortunately, when my tour with Fever was done, I left with a feeling of disdain, that and a lingering question that stuck with me for months: how does the DS predecessor play?"
Orcs & Elves (DS) artwork

Orcs & Elves review (DS)

Reviewed November 10, 2013

mrmiyamoto says: "A solid fantasy romp that focuses on what makes fantasy games fun: slaying enemies, using potions, and trying new weapons. "
mrmiyamoto's avatar
Jewel Master: Cradle of Egypt 2 (DS) artwork

Jewel Master: Cradle of Egypt 2 review (DS)

Reviewed December 05, 2012

Leslie Paul says: "Rather than pairing up squares for points, as you do in Bejeweled, you use the stylus to group symbols in order to clear colored tiles within a given time limit. Matching specific symbols, such as tomatoes or gold coins, earns you resources, which you receive upon level completion. These resources enable you to erect a number of historical Egyptian buildings, each of which is accompanied by a little historical factoid about that particular structure’s function in society at that time."
wolfqueen001's avatar
Pokémon Conquest (DS) artwork

Pokémon Conquest review (DS)

Reviewed July 01, 2012

disco says: "The realm of Ransei is on the verge of destruction. Its people live for only two things: war and Pokemon. There are countless warriors roaming the land with their trusted animal companions, each seeking the glory and authority rewarded to the victors. Legends say that if a single warlord were to conquer all 17 kingdoms in Ransei, the creator of the world will return and bestow its powers upon the chosen one. As a result, the various nations are locked in eternal conflict, each vying for the slig..."
disco's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological DS games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.