DS Game Reviews

The newest DS game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The Legend of Kage 2 (DS) artwork

The Legend of Kage 2 review (DS)

Reviewed March 22, 2015

pickhut says: "A successor. That's, well, that's one way to describe this game."
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (DS) artwork

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies review (DS)

Reviewed March 15, 2015

Rob Hamilton says: "A good game marred by Nintendo cutting off Wi-Fi support to the DS."
overdrive's avatar
Contra 4 (DS) artwork

Contra 4 review (DS)

Reviewed January 23, 2015

pickhut says: "Upon playing a good ten or so minutes of my first Contra 4 session, WayForward's contribution to the series prompted me to do something unexpected..."
WireWay (DS) artwork

WireWay review (DS)

Reviewed June 12, 2014

pickhut says: "I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've landed on spikes, flew into an electrified enemy, and fell to the very bottom of a vertically huge stage..."
Point Blank DS (DS) artwork

Point Blank DS review (DS)

Reviewed June 04, 2014

pickhut says: "Restricted Nostalgia"
999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (DS) artwork

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors review (DS)

Reviewed February 19, 2014

jerec says: "9 people have been kidnapped by someone named Zero to take part in the “Nonary Game”, a lovely piece of mathematical idiosyncrasy involving the digital roots of numbers. "
jerec's avatar
Aliens: Infestation (DS) artwork

Aliens: Infestation review (DS)

Reviewed December 19, 2013

pickhut says: "Whac-A-Xenomorph"
Rhythm Heaven (DS) artwork

Rhythm Heaven review (DS)

Reviewed December 13, 2013

pickhut says: "Unfortunately, when my tour with Fever was done, I left with a feeling of disdain, that and a lingering question that stuck with me for months: how does the DS predecessor play?"
pickhut's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological DS games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

© 1998-2015 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.