Jaguar CD Game Reviews

The newest Jaguar CD game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Blue Lightning (Jaguar CD) artwork

Blue Lightning review (Jaguar CD)

Reviewed May 24, 2007

LS650 says: "Recently I joined a very elite club: the group of Atari Jaguar CD owners. The Jag CD add-on was released very late in the Jaguar's brief lifespan, so there were relatively few titles released for it. Apparently only 20,000 CD units were manufactured, but those people who did buy one new received four pack-in discs: a music-only CD of Tempest 2000's 'soundtrack', a brief demo of Myst, the music/puzzle game Vid Grid, and Blue Lightning. "
LS650's avatar
Myst (Jaguar CD) artwork

Myst review (Jaguar CD)

Reviewed June 14, 2004

sclemmons says: "If you've ever heard someone scrutinizing Myst, you've probably witnessed some loser running to its defense with an inane comment along these lines: “Well, it's really good for what it is.” What is Myst exactly? I'll synopsize the whole game for you: You take a pointer and you click around while collecting clues. Is there something revolutionary and pioneering that I am missing here? Call me ignorant, even go to the extent of calling me a condescending fool, but I'm lost on why people find this ..."
sclemmons's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological Jaguar CD games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.