Sega 32X Game Reviews

The newest Sega 32X game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game (Sega 32X) artwork

WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed August 13, 2010

Louisutton says: "For wrestling fans, WrestleMania defines the sport. It is the single biggest event in the calendar, and, for more than a quarter of a century, has promised big matches, big celebrities, and a few hours of quality sports entertainment. "
Louisutton's avatar
Kolibri (Sega 32X) artwork

Kolibri review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed October 11, 2008

Gary Hartley says: "Arguably the best hummingbird/scrolling shooter hybrid on the SEGA 32X"
EmP's avatar
Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000 (Sega 32X) artwork

Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000 review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed July 28, 2008

goldenvortex says: "To this day, I have no idea why I'm a 32x fan. I mean, I know the entire concept of the 32x was stupid and that the majority of the 32x game library (if you can call it a library. I think bookshelf would be a more appropriate description) was mediocre. Yet, I still have some hideous attachment to the add-on, despite not owning it in my youth or even pining for one during its initial release. "
Spider-Man: Web of Fire (Sega 32X) artwork

Spider-Man: Web of Fire review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed December 29, 2005

goldenvortex says: "Occasionally, you’ll hear about some nerd who shelled out their life savings on a certain rarity, something that they’ve been hunting down for years and have saved every single penny that they’ve earned so they could purchase this rarity. Now, when I hear about some bum who has burned away a small fortune on a video game, it stupefies me, especially, when the title that they’ve picked up turns out to be an absolute crock. "
Knuckles' Chaotix (Sega 32X) artwork

Knuckles' Chaotix review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed September 24, 2005

goldenvortex says: "Spin-offs are usually never a good thing. Sure, we have some special cases like Frasier but the majority of the time, the spin-off rarely surpasses the original. In fact, the majority of these spin-offs flop horribly (take the recent Friends spin off Joey for a perfect example) but once in a blue moon, you get a spin-off that not only rivals its originator but also actually surpasses it in certain ways. "
Tempo (Sega 32X) artwork

Tempo review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed August 03, 2005

goldenvortex says: "“A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in video games.” "
Cosmic Carnage (Sega 32X) artwork

Cosmic Carnage review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed January 11, 2005

goldenvortex says: "One of the few fighters created just for the 32X was an obscure game called Cosmic Carnage. Unlike the majority of those on the system, this one was actually an original game and not a port of an overused arcade title like Mortal Kombat or Primal Rage. It was released only on the 32X, so it is virtually unknown due to that add-on’s failure (it wasn’t the only game to suffer such a fate). A beat-em-up with little innovation or any special qualities to make it stand out in the crowd Cosmic Carnage..."
Kolibri (Sega 32X) artwork

Kolibri review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed January 11, 2005

goldenvortex says: "Novotrade is barely known in the gaming world nowadays. The company themselves may not be known but their classic game “Ecco the Dolphin” probably will. Another game by Novotrade that didn’t become as popular as the Ecco series was “Kolibri” a game similar to Ecco in many ways but had a few original concepts. It was only released on the Sega 32X, the failed console that Sega probably don’t want to hear about ever again. It hit the stores 1995 which was when the gaming world was slowly changing f..."
goldenvortex's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological Sega 32X games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.