3DS | AND | IOS | PS3 | PS4 | VITA | WII | WIIU | X360 | XB1 | All

Sega 32X Game Reviews

The newest Sega 32X game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

BC Racers (Sega 32X) artwork

BC Racers review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed March 16, 2015

Joseph Shaffer says: "Come to watch the slow, painful death of the Chuck Rock series. Stay for... Well, don't bother staying, honestly."
JoeTheDestroyer's avatar
Spider-Man: Web of Fire (Sega 32X) artwork

Spider-Man: Web of Fire review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed January 06, 2015

Tim Ayre says: "Part clunky brawler, part frustrating platformer, Web of Fire is definitely not the “32-bit gaming experience” promised by Sega."
JANUS2's avatar
WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game (Sega 32X) artwork

WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed August 13, 2010

Louisutton says: "For wrestling fans, WrestleMania defines the sport. It is the single biggest event in the calendar, and, for more than a quarter of a century, has promised big matches, big celebrities, and a few hours of quality sports entertainment. "
Louisutton's avatar
Kolibri (Sega 32X) artwork

Kolibri review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed October 11, 2008

Gary Hartley says: "Arguably the best hummingbird/scrolling shooter hybrid on the SEGA 32X"
EmP's avatar
Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000 (Sega 32X) artwork

Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000 review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed July 28, 2008

goldenvortex says: "To this day, I have no idea why I'm a 32x fan. I mean, I know the entire concept of the 32x was stupid and that the majority of the 32x game library (if you can call it a library. I think bookshelf would be a more appropriate description) was mediocre. Yet, I still have some hideous attachment to the add-on, despite not owning it in my youth or even pining for one during its initial release. "
Spider-Man: Web of Fire (Sega 32X) artwork

Spider-Man: Web of Fire review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed December 29, 2005

goldenvortex says: "Occasionally, you’ll hear about some nerd who shelled out their life savings on a certain rarity, something that they’ve been hunting down for years and have saved every single penny that they’ve earned so they could purchase this rarity. Now, when I hear about some bum who has burned away a small fortune on a video game, it stupefies me, especially, when the title that they’ve picked up turns out to be an absolute crock. "
Knuckles' Chaotix (Sega 32X) artwork

Knuckles' Chaotix review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed September 24, 2005

goldenvortex says: "Spin-offs are usually never a good thing. Sure, we have some special cases like Frasier but the majority of the time, the spin-off rarely surpasses the original. In fact, the majority of these spin-offs flop horribly (take the recent Friends spin off Joey for a perfect example) but once in a blue moon, you get a spin-off that not only rivals its originator but also actually surpasses it in certain ways. "
Tempo (Sega 32X) artwork

Tempo review (Sega 32X)

Reviewed August 03, 2005

goldenvortex says: "“A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in video games.” "
goldenvortex's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological Sega 32X games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

© 1998-2015 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.