3DO Game Reviews

The newest 3DO game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

D (3DO) artwork

D review (3DO)

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Fiddlesticks says: "Tonight I bring you a review I had hoped never to write. I like to play my games before I pen something about them, but D left me with no such option. I don’t mean to imply that I watched a trailer or read the blurb on the back of the box in lieu of getting my hands dirty with what D has to offer, but the truth in the matter is that no one has ever genuinely played this game. Not even Kenji Eno, whose name blankets the end credits as lead producer, writer, and music composer!"
Fiddlesticks's avatar
Super Street Fighter II Turbo (3DO) artwork

Super Street Fighter II Turbo review (3DO)

Reviewed December 13, 2003

Marc Golding says: "Panasonic should thank their lucky stars (well, not so lucky) that Capcom allowed their favourite sons, Ken and Ryu to play on the 3DO's abandoned, decrepit property. Super Street Fighter II Turbo (SSFIIT) remains one of the few bright spots in the dark annals of the now defunct system's lifespan. Unless you absolutely abhor one on one fighting contests, this game is a must have for the 3DO owner. "
Masters's avatar
Out of This World (3DO) artwork

Out of This World review (3DO)

Reviewed December 13, 2003

Marc Golding says: "Imagine being in another world, totally different than this Earth - blue and purple-shadowed, otherworldly and brimming with sudden violence. Anthropoid beasts brood in black uniforms, walking the sunless earth, their faces telling of the grey atmosphere with matted, chalky complexions. Black as death are the animals they keep, resembling bulls, charging about when not kept in check. Lasers crisscross your panorama from the weapons of their two-legged masters, while their proud stone edifices and buildings push up from the ground like crooked fingers. "
Masters's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological 3DO games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.