foe_en_s4_b22.jpg

Game Boy Advance Game Reviews

The newest Game Boy Advance game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Rob Hamilton says: "Rob closes out his 2013 in Reviews with a look at a thoroughly average compilation!"
overdrive's avatar
Tales of Phantasia (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Tales of Phantasia review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed February 10, 2012

JoeTheDestroyer says: "While the 'Kangaroo' incident is insulting to fans who craved a legit localization, it's not nearly as infuriating as wading through 20+ hours worth of dull, clunky battles with annoying voice acting. Namco should know better than to flip off their fans with weak ports and lousy translations."
JoeTheDestroyer's avatar
Elemix! (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Elemix! review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed January 08, 2011

Ben says: "Elemix! is a Japanese import action RPG that some might compare to a 2D Zelda game. It has a colourful graphics style slightly reminiscent of a GBA Zelda, a top-down viewpoint, and a health indicator in the form of hearts on the top left of the screen. But the one area Elemix! excels in is its remarkably simple pick-up-and-play approach, and this is despite the language barrier. The game is a series of nine short self-contained stages. There isn't an overworld ..."
Ben's avatar
Mega Man Zero 2 (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Mega Man Zero 2 review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed July 06, 2010

joseph_valencia says: "The first stage of “Mega Man Zero 2” is one of the best possible notes a game could start on. Our hero, garbed in a poncho, fatigued from the battles he’s fought since the prior installment, limps his way through a canyon in the midst of a sandstorm. The storm dies down, and a battalion of Neo Arcadian foot soldiers flank Zero from behind. He tosses the poncho aside, and a techno/Western theme music kicks in. The menu screen from the previous game is withered, obscuring and disabling options tha..."
joseph_valencia's avatar

Mega Man Zero (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Mega Man Zero review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed June 28, 2010

joseph_valencia says: "My initial impression of “Mega Man Zero” when I first played it was: This game is hard as fuck! I was humiliated by the first real boss, Aztec Falcon. The claustrophobic quarters where you fight him caused me to panic. He dwarfed my little Zero character in size, and he nimbly bounded and dashed all over the place. He shot harpoons and sent surges of electricity through the ground and up the walls. To top all of this off, I had to defeat this monster before the platform we were on descended onto..."
joseph_valencia's avatar
Final Fantasy V Advance (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Final Fantasy V Advance review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed September 13, 2009

PAJ89 says: "You might say it's the black-sheep of the SNES Final Fantasy games; sandwiched between two notably story-driven entries, Final Fantasy V doesn't have a memorable lead akin to Cecil of IV or Terra of VI. Furthermore, you'll accumulate only four constant party members, a paltry figure compared to the twelve and fourteen of the aforementioned games. Modest in comparison, but it doesn't stifle this whimsical tale of world-saving adventuring."
PAJ89's avatar
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed September 10, 2009

bigcj34 says: "You’re walking through a dark hallway. The antiquated stones look grim, its damp, and you’ve only got a whip at hand. The only form of light is from the small candles and the large moon gleaming outside, and there’s bats everywhere. Take a few steps and the pillars begin to animate. A few more and a mummy or skeleton will as well, and at the end of the corridor it turns out you can only go up. The castle master Count Dracula, has been unsealed by Camilla, and yourself, Morris (a veteran Vampire ..."
bigcj34's avatar
Mazes of Fate (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Mazes of Fate review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed August 21, 2009

Rob Hamilton says: "Despite not being overly enthralled with this place, it was paradise compared to the Underground Temple, which started with a lengthy fetch quest. In this sort of game, I might be told to obtain one item or another, but I won't feel like I'm doing some sort of mundane busywork in the process. If some guy says, "
overdrive's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological Game Boy Advance games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.