3DS | AND | IOS | PS3 | PS4 | VITA | WIIU | X360 | XB1 | All

Game Boy Advance Game Reviews

The newest Game Boy Advance game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Gradius Galaxies (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Gradius Galaxies review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed July 06, 2014

pickhut says: "Well, I've made a horrible decision: Galaxies encapsulates nearly everything that makes it tough for me to scribble down a coherent Gradius review nowadays."
pickhut's avatar
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Rob Hamilton says: "Rob closes out his 2013 in Reviews with a look at a thoroughly average compilation!"
overdrive's avatar
Tales of Phantasia (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Tales of Phantasia review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed February 10, 2012

JoeTheDestroyer says: "While the 'Kangaroo' incident is insulting to fans who craved a legit localization, it's not nearly as infuriating as wading through 20+ hours worth of dull, clunky battles with annoying voice acting. Namco should know better than to flip off their fans with weak ports and lousy translations."
JoeTheDestroyer's avatar
Final Fantasy V Advance (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Final Fantasy V Advance review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed September 13, 2009

PAJ89 says: "You might say it's the black-sheep of the SNES Final Fantasy games; sandwiched between two notably story-driven entries, Final Fantasy V doesn't have a memorable lead akin to Cecil of IV or Terra of VI. Furthermore, you'll accumulate only four constant party members, a paltry figure compared to the twelve and fourteen of the aforementioned games. Modest in comparison, but it doesn't stifle this whimsical tale of world-saving adventuring."
PAJ89's avatar
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed September 10, 2009

bigcj34 says: "You’re walking through a dark hallway. The antiquated stones look grim, its damp, and you’ve only got a whip at hand. The only form of light is from the small candles and the large moon gleaming outside, and there’s bats everywhere. Take a few steps and the pillars begin to animate. A few more and a mummy or skeleton will as well, and at the end of the corridor it turns out you can only go up. The castle master Count Dracula, has been unsealed by Camilla, and yourself, Morris (a veteran Vampire ..."
bigcj34's avatar
Mazes of Fate (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Mazes of Fate review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed August 21, 2009

Rob Hamilton says: "Despite not being overly enthralled with this place, it was paradise compared to the Underground Temple, which started with a lengthy fetch quest. In this sort of game, I might be told to obtain one item or another, but I won't feel like I'm doing some sort of mundane busywork in the process. If some guy says, "
overdrive's avatar
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (Game Boy Advance) artwork

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed August 21, 2009

mardraum says: "It's no secret that Castlevania: Symphony of the Night was absurdly easy, but I've always found a certain beauty in that. While I wouldn't want every game to be like it, there's something satisfying about seeing enormous boss monsters strut their stuff and then slaughtering them before they have the chance to pull off a single attack. Turning Alucard into an unstoppable machine was half the fun, and it was no accident; in the final battle, Dracula summoned earlier bosses and crushed them in the ..."
mardraum's avatar
It's Mr Pants (Game Boy Advance) artwork

It's Mr Pants review (Game Boy Advance)

Reviewed July 30, 2009

aschultz says: "It's Mr. Pants, a garish cacophony of destructive glee, trashed my lingering Tetris habit with love, weirdness and dented trophies. Imperfection, too, from the scribbled backgrounds to the game strategies. The Cockney kibitzing of Mr. Pants, an egg-chested fellow with stick limbs and red underpants bigger than his head, combines with several trombone-folly tunes for an upbeat yet relaxed experience. "
aschultz's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological Game Boy Advance games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

© 1998-2016 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party.Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.