PC & Miscellaneous Game Reviews

The newest PC & Miscellaneous game reviews available on the site are listed on this page. You can search the database for additional reviews by browsing alphabetically according to game title, or feel free to check review listings for additional systems.

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Deus Ex: The Fall (PC & Miscellaneous) artwork

Deus Ex: The Fall review (PC)

Reviewed May 22, 2017

hastypixels says: "More like a stumble."
hastypixels's avatar
OVIVO (PC & Miscellaneous) artwork

OVIVO review (PC)

Reviewed May 21, 2017

Gary Hartley says: "Back to black. And then white again. Then black once more. Then white."
EmP's avatar
A Hole New World (PC & Miscellaneous) artwork

A Hole New World review (PC)

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Marc Golding says: "A Hole New World is the new old game that retro fans have been waiting for... for the most part."
Masters's avatar
Bastion (PC & Miscellaneous) artwork

Bastion review (PC)

Reviewed May 15, 2017

hastypixels says: "Logan Cunningham is entirely underappreciated."
hastypixels's avatar
Titanfall 2 (PC & Miscellaneous) artwork

Titanfall 2 review (PC)

Reviewed May 14, 2017

Nightfire says: "Just another run-of-the-mill twitch shooter."
Nightfire's avatar
Batman: Arkham Knight (PC & Miscellaneous) artwork

Batman: Arkham Knight review (PC)

Reviewed May 14, 2017

3xA_lucky says: "I've got 149 hours and while I can definetly say I've got my money's worth, I can't say this is a good game."
3xA_lucky's avatar
199X (PC & Miscellaneous) artwork

199X review (PC)

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Gary Hartley says: "I heard you on the wireless back in fifty two...."
EmP's avatar
Rocket League (PC & Miscellaneous) artwork

Rocket League review (PC)

Reviewed May 10, 2017

bwv_639 says: "Rocketing to about the top"
bwv_639's avatar

Interested in seeing a list of chronological PC & Miscellaneous games available in North America? Click here. Otherwise, you can browse all regions using the alphabet strip near the top of the page.

© 1998-2017 HonestGamers
None of the material contained within this site may be reproduced in any conceivable fashion without permission from the author(s) of said material. This site is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, or any other such party. Opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the opinion of site staff or sponsors. Staff and freelance reviews are typically written based on time spent with a retail review copy or review key for the game that is provided by its publisher.